Group and Centred Based Activities
these activities are designed to improve your social skills. It helps you to meet new friends, share ideas, meet people you think like and have common goals. We are very eager to support you to achieve this skill set independently as much as possible.
our group activities are ever evolving based on your dreams, goals, imagination, and ideas. We aim to support you in reaching exploring your limits in a safe, practical and cumulative manner. There is never a dull moment with us.
- Life Skills development – eg: grocery shopping, cooking, personal care, gardening, household tasks
- Improved Health & Wellbeing – eg: health & wellbeing awareness and education, group fitness activities, walks, swimming, yoga
- Literacy and Numeracy – eg: tailored programs to suit learning ability, money handling, budgeting, reading and writing skills, Language learning,
- Recreational – eg: ten pin bowling, music, dancing, picnics, art and craft, Computer game competition, Computer car racing.
- Community access – eg: library, music works, community events, shopping, museum, art gallery, volunteer groups.
- Dancing classes: Music and DJ training, singing.